It’s, finally, here. You can now create and publish AR experiences on Instagram, and build a library of AR campaigns on your IG page!
In the coming weeks, Camera IQ will be launching a platform feature enabling publishing to Instagram alongside Snap, Twitch and Facebook. Until then, the team is on hand to help advise on your Camera Marketing strategy for IG and get you creating and publishing ASAP. Here’s a few creative pointers to get you going…
- The experience should be a reflection of your brand. Create authenticity and echo your brand’s existing personality.
- Design for repeat use. For example, expressions of love have many use-cases, whereas seasonal AREs have a shorter window of opportunity.
- Consider context – such as where I am, who I am, what I am up to and how I am feeling.
- Design for your superfans. If it resonates with them, new audiences will love it too. #superfansfirst
- Keep the front and back camera in mind whenever possible.
We can’t wait to see what we create together. If you have any questions, issues or feedback, please reach out to us below. We’ll have more news on IG to follow.