Can you believe it’s already September!? Now the fall and winter holidays are upon us. While your #fallplans may be getting cancelled, one thing is for sure: online holiday shopping is ramping up. Make the most of your holiday campaigns with social AR.
Image from Office Memes and Quotes
From back-to-school, to Labor Day, Halloween, or Black Friday—we’re sure you have a marketing campaign in the works to take advantage of the annual rise in online shopping. In fact, EMarketer is forecasting that sales through online platforms around the 2021 holiday season will rise by 11.3% which will result in a total value of $206.88 billion.
Your brand’s digital marketing strategy is critical to being able to stand out in all the noise, engage consumers, and drive sales during this peak shopping season. Your social strategy alone will include in-feed posts, stories, reels, paid campaigns, influencer takeovers, and more.
To make the most of your digital campaigns, improving the customer experience and increasing engagement will make your brand win this holiday season. Social AR transforms your 2D social posts into live experiences—boosting the most impactful metric to your sales funnel: consumer engagement.
75% of Millennials/Gen Zers say that instant, on-demand engagement is very important to winning their business. (Salesforce)
Why does your campaign need social AR?
- Unlike other ad formats, AR is a medium designed to be shared.
- There are over 4B daily users communicating through stories on social channels—AR is the only medium that appears in the user’s camera.
- 66% of consumers are likely to purchase after a branded AR experience. (Snap)
With social AR, brands can translate their products and brand message into the camera—accelerating marketing campaign impact throughout the sales funnel.
Transform Existing Holiday Messaging Into 3D Experiences
Whether you’re just starting to plan a campaign or already scheduling holiday programs, you can easily add AR to each marketing campaign you’re running. The great thing about social AR with Camera IQ is that there’s no technical expertise required. Creating and launching AR experiences is easy, centralized, and scalable with Camera IQ’s no-code design platform.
How easy is it?
- Don’t start from scratch: Start with templates and reuse creative assets from past or upcoming campaigns.
- Create effortlessly: User-friendly and intuitive, quickly and easily build AR experiences—no coding required.
- Do it all in one platform: Create once, launch everywhere. A one-stop shop for designing, publishing, and reporting—all without ever leaving the platform. once, deploy everywhere
How could social AR accelerate your marketing campaigns’ impact this season? We’d love to explore how AR can help your brand transform 2D posts into live experiences. Connect with us here.